Monday, April 11, 2011

Introductions, continued


Hello Everyone!


My name is Rachel Nerison, and I am also a student research assistant on this project. I am a junior nursing student at UW- Eau Claire and I am extremely exicted about this project.


I met Dr. Kirkhorn in the spring of 2010 when I had her as a clinical instructor for a nursing course. I am a member of the UW-Eau Claire soccer team, and I am very passionate about the importance of nutrition and exercise. Physical activity and health promotion have always been a major component of my life, and I want to share this with others. I look forward to being able to pair my love for nursing and my love for athletics to promote positive change over in China.


I want to thank everyone who made this project possible, and I am excited to keep you posted on how things are going!


Thanks!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment