Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introductions, Continued


Hello!

My name is Laurelyn Wieseman, and I am one of the student research assistants for this project. I am an Economics major and Spanish minor at UW-Eau Claire.

Right now I am finishing up my second year of undergraduate study in San Germán, Puerto Rico, through the National Student Exchange program.

During the spring of 2010, I took Dr. Kirkhorn's Global Health Issues course as part of the Honors Program. I became deeply interested in the field of public health, and wanted to find a niche for myself to contribute in some way. Needless to say, this project is a fantastic opportunity for me; I thank the International Fellows Program, Dr. Kirkhorn, and the Honors Program for making it possible.

---

Thanks,

Laurelyn Wieseman

No comments:

Post a Comment